Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Evan's Birthday

Good morning everyone. I think it's Tuesday, right?
I have a cute birthday card for today.

My nieces son, Evan, turned 7 yesterday. (went to his party Sunday) He's such a little character, really had a good time at his party.

He's had Skylanders since last Christmas and is just now getting into it.
For Gabe's b-day they gave him Skylanders stuff cause he got the starter pack. So my niece, Brynn, sent me a message that Evan would like the same thing if I had not already bought something.

So I took back what I had purchased the day before to buy what I now knew he would love.

When he opened it he said "Mom look, they gave it back to me."
Gabe turned to me and said, "Mimi, did you give him mine? Or did you buy it just for him?"

I should have expected this from them. lol  No I did not regift. They each have their own.

Here's the card:



Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

9 comments:

  1. Such a great card and love the inside too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the story. Skylander's is very popular here too. My niece actually plays it and loves it. She is one of the girl characters. Very cute card! I really love all those pretty stars!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny Story! :o) My son Hunter LOVES them too! He has wayyyy to many IMO! And he wants more for Christmas..... He has them stored in a backpack and another Skylander type of storage bag.... :o) Love your card too my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card! I love the paper and the die cut stars. I think it's fabulous that the stars are on the inside, as well as the outside! So fantastic for a new 7 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card! I love the paper and the die cut stars. I think it's fabulous that the stars are on the inside, as well as the outside! So fantastic for a new 7 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun birthday card Stephanie, I really like that star border!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Steph, I love this adorable card and the 7 year old birthday boy will love it. I am so old and my son is grown, so I am so far out of the loop for what children like nowadays. Never have heard of Skylander.
    Hugs.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun birthday card Stephanie.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute card. LOVE it. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~

    ReplyDelete