Friday, October 11, 2013

Good morning!

Hi, everyone. Hope you're having a good week. I'm just glad it's Friday.

Have you made any Halloween decorations?  I've done a few. Very easy just cut glue and put on walls. That's what I need right now, easy.  Most of them are cut with my Portrait. Sometimes I just can't wade through all the handbooks for the cricut to find what I want.  I'm just thankful I have a choice.

I love 3d and the Sil online store has a ton of these cuts. Some of my favorites are the 3d ledge village pieces. There are buildings and accessories but they are only about 3/4 of an inch in depth. (did I say that right?)

Anyway there are about 15 of them and I have made 7 or 8 so far. I thought they would be cute for Christmas above the doors in my house and maybe on some shelves. It would be so easy to add little wreaths, banners etc.

Well a few weeks ago they came out with a haunted house ledge piece. Of course I had to do that one right away for Gabriel's room.

I think it came out so cute. I added the "boo" and ghosts.

Here it is:


Here it is using the flash.

Without the flash it really looks eerie.

In this one you can see it's over a door. So they are not very big but I fell in live with them all.

What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. OMGosh! Fabulous! I am in love with this spooky scene, and absolutely adore it over the doorway. What a great way to add a touch of festive cheer for Halloween. This is totally up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so fun. You did a wonderful job on them. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these all turned out fabulous! I love that haunted house, so spooky!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This creation is so cool! Love the house and that tree is awesome! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I would have never thought to set this up over the door, but I LOVE the idea - very cool! I love the creepy, spooky haunted house, it turned out great. I agree with you about the Silhouette Online Store, they have some pretty awesome stuff. And, I love that I can find it so quickly, download it and get busy with my project right away.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Cool and Spooooky my friend! I bet Gabe LOVED having it in his room! Can't wait to see your Christmas ones too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is terrific, I hadn't seen this cut yet!! I love how it draws attention to the top of the window, a great place to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It did come out cute! Too cute!!! Bet it looks awesome in his room!

    ReplyDelete