Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween banner and tree

Good Monday morning!  Halloween week. I think kids are already getting excited. (Gabe is anyway)

This is one of the first things I made for this year. When I took the b-day stuff down I went straight to Halloween. I think Gabe liked having something new to look at so soon. Besides if you do the work, it should be around awhile, right?

I decided to leave the red ribbon up all the time and just pin the new décor for each holiday. So much easier than centering a banner and climbing up and down a 3 step stool. I'm short and that always took me forever.

I like having the tree around so it gets decorated, too.  When you can cut tons of different things for any theme or occasion, it's affordable  and fun. (makes me happy, anyway) I also have a bright hot pink tree but haven't used it yet. Just waiting to get inspired, I guess.

OK, here's my projects:





The bats, spiders and banners are cricut cuts. Trick or Treat, pumpkins and skulls are from the Sil store.

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great week.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. Steph, this is one awesome banner. so so cute, and I know it will be looked at a gazillion times ...
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW - what fabulous Halloween decorations! Your banner has the perfect mix of creepiness (in a good way) and cuteness! Great papers too. Love the Halloween tree - those spider webs are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your banner and fab tree Steph....spooktacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous banner and love your great spiders web tree :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Halloween banner great job.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh How CUTE! LOVE the Banner and that tree looks fabulous! I really like how you decorated it! So FUN! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are the best decorations. They look great. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete