Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween decor

Good morning, everyone. Seems like it has been a while since I posted. I hope to get better. I have made several things  (mainly with my Portrait) cut and glue together not much creative process.  I seem to have lost my mojo.

Anyway, I thought I would post some of my cutting.

These are the treat bags for Gabe's 2nd class: (used my portrait, of course)



These were very simple and I think they won't offend anyone.
Thanks for stopping by. I actually have several days worth of projects to show ya'll, I just have to get them posted. lol

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie


4 comments:

  1. Super cute treat bags Stephanie, I am sure they will be a hit in class.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. These treat bags are fabulous and I'm sure they will bring lots of smiles to the kiddies :-) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids will love them.
    Glad you are back.
    Your mojo will come back.
    Have a super weekend.
    Hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable treat bags Stephanie! Gabe's class will love getting the goodies! :o)

    ReplyDelete