Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

I have one more décor project to show you.  (I think I'll be glad to change to fall)

I know all the kiddoes are looking forward to it. This night always makes me nervous. I hate driving on Halloween, you can't be too careful.

Well, this is Gabe's closet door. He approved this, too. He knows I can't handle the "real" blood and guts décor so he settles for cute-spooky.




The witch in the moon is from Celebrate with Flourish
The banner cuts are from Bird's Cards

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless .Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. How totally fun and adorable! LOVE those spiderweb banner flags. How clever! And what fun that spider is. Love how you did the twine on that. And love that witch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute-spooky is my favorite! I don't do blood and gore - give me the creeps! I love your fun banner and witch. That little spider is pretty cute too! Happy cute-spooky Halloween to you my friend - hang in there - it's almost over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabe must have the best decked out room in the street! Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Spider web banner with the spider! Very cool my friend! And the Witch adds to the fun! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very cute banner and the witch just brings out the spookiness!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this. I can see why Gabe approves. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete