Sunday, November 24, 2013

A little table decor

Hi and happy Sunday.  It's not raining today but it is cold. So glad I'm inside.
Hubby is hunting and I'm crafting.

I think I'm finished making things for Thanksgiving. I'll just be posting them for a day or 2.

It'll just be 4 of us for Thanksgiving and this son asked for a no frills  meal. We are having tacos. We all love them.

So I promised not to go overboard. I made a simple cutlery holder and placard. (not needed but I did it anyway)

So this post is very simple.

I don't think they will mind this. But they will probably tease me.

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless .Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving Tacos sound wonderful to me! We will be having a "no frills" dinner also as it's just my Hubby and I this year. Kiddos can't make it home this year :( I think Tacos and your pretty place settings will be just perfect - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Us crafters like to show off our makes to family - so why not. These are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a lot of fun. Your table is going to be so festive. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now those are simply CUTE! Tacos? There's only 6 of us and we still have a turkey! LOL Of course tonight we has Nachos (pre-Thanksgiving meal) tehehhe I just look forward to the 7pm turkey sandwiches.... YUMMY! Your table décor will look wonderful with your Tacos! :o)

    ReplyDelete