Saturday, November 16, 2013

Crazy ads and project photos

Yea, it's Saturday. I'm so glad.

Well I thought I had taken care of the crazy popups but when I set the privacy to "high"  it wouldn't let me get to my emails.  So I guess I have to put up with it till my son gets here for Christmas.

We are a computer challenged family. We know just enough to really screw things up! lol

So I'll just do what it allows me to.

Here are a couple of photos of some 3d Thanksgiving décor I've made.




Thanks for taking a peek.
I still have lots to show so there will be more. (last night I started working on Christmas cuts. I'm so excited)

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie


6 comments:

  1. Your 3D creations are fab. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute Stephanie! I love the pine cone, that is too cute! I also love the pumpkins, but the pentagon on is my favorite. We are computer challenged around here too Steph and always have to call our son's to help us out. lol It's bad when a 17 year or way younger knows how to fix a computer and you don't. lol Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow.. Look at you going to town on those Thanksgiving projects! I'm impressed! Only cuz I barely made any! LOL Oh and I haven't started my Christmas cards yet either! LOL Oh well.... thank goodness for those ready made cards in the Silhouette store! LOL :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH... Forgot to tell ya how much I like your projects! SORRY!!! I lost track of my brain! tehehehehe Super CUTE Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete