Friday, November 22, 2013

Cute tree

Hi, everyone. Are you happy it's Friday? I sure am. No school next week. YEA!!!

It will be so nice not to have to be somewhere first thing in the morning.

I've been doing errands and some shopping for the last 2 days. I thought I better finish posting about Thanksgiving before it's over. haha

I'm really getting lots of use out of this $2.50 Christmas tree I got  2 years ago at an after Christmas sale.

This one is decorated with pumpkins and turkeys. I have my cornucopia, a 3d turkey and some 3d trees with it. I think it looks OK. It was fun to make.





Thanks so much for stopping by. I enjoy reading any comments.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

9 comments:

  1. You are a girl after my own heart, decorating a tree for Thanksgiving! This is so, so adorable. Loving the topper and love those turkey cuts. Looks fabulous with your 3D creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - these are fabulous creations. I love the 3D trees and the fabulous cornucopia! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! You sure turned that bargain tree into a beautiful thanksgiving decoration! I love it - happy Friday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your wonderfully festive decorations. TFS.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steph, your tree is just adorable. I don't decorate for Christmas since it's just me and Riley the Cat. My son and DIL spend Thanksgiving with me, but they go to CT for Christmas. I have a little 18 inch predecorated tree that I haul out and that'll do. Have a great Thanksgiving, Steph.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great find with the tree! I need to post Christmas shop with you!

    The tree looks fun and festive. I really like it!

    Thanks for sharing at Craftin Desert Divas! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW Stephanie! Look at all the festive projects you've made! Wayyyy more than me! I LOVE the tree..... and all the cool 3d items you've created for Thanksgiving! How did you all get a week off from school? We still have to go Monday & Tuesday! Of course I still have to work either way! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super tree Stephanie, I love the items you made to decorate it with!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your decorations look fabulous!!! LOVE the tree, your 3D trees and turkey - they all look so festive and fun! Thank so much for sharing with us over at Craftin' Desert Divas!!!

    ReplyDelete