Monday, November 25, 2013

Fall 3d

Hello and happy Monday.

Today I have a 3d fall screen to show you. Like most of the 3d I couldn't wait to make it. This one is also from the Sil online store. I think I'm addicted to this stuff.

The extra small leaves are a suggestion from my 8 yr. old grandson. He thought it would look better. I think he was right.

What do you think?



Thanks for dropping by. I love reading your comments.

Have a great week!

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

Challenges:
Paper Playtime - anything goes

8 comments:

  1. Your screen looks fab Stephanie! I think your Grandson was right, the leaves are a great addition.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very, very pretty! Great fall colors and the leaves are the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! Love the half and half lettering, and I totally agree...the extra leaves are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful fall screen - love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great screen and I think he made a great suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your wonderful fall screen. Love those pretty colors. The extra leaves are a great addition. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tell ya.... your grandson has a good eye for detail! The leaves are perfect small! I downloaded this one too... No time to make it of course... but I like seeing what you've done with the cut! Very Pretty and Colorful! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAB... thanks for playing along with us at paper Playtime!!

    ReplyDelete