Sunday, November 3, 2013

Fall back,again?

Good morning. Did everyone remember to set their clocks back? I totally forgot. Thank goodness it wasn't a school day. Poor Gabe would have been up a whole hour too early. lol

I'll spend the rest of the week trying to deal with the change. About the time I get used to it, it totally changes again. A vicious circle. Makes me want to just curl up and drink hot chocolate. Hoping the chocolate gives me the energy to craft. Maybe I should switch to coke to keep me awake. lol

Oh well, onto to today's post.  The challenge on the Silhouette Blog is to make a pillow box and embellish it with Sil cuts. I love challenges and this one went quick. It's also a project I'll be able to use for the holidays.

The box and the snowflakes were all cut with my Portrait and I just added the bling. Very simple but I like it.



Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. LOVE it!
    I've been trying to play along with that one too when I have the time.
    Good luck to you my friend.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Stephanie! Although I like the Coke idea! LOL This is a cute simple project.... Very Festive and perfect for gift giving! If I have time I'd like to play along with this challenge too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those snowflakes are beautiful, Steph! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved that extra hour yesterday! Super pillow box, the image on top is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pillow box Steph! The snowflakes are just gorgeous! I time change doesn't really bother me, but I hate that it is dark in the mornings. lol Dark means it's not time to get up. lol

    ReplyDelete