Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Finally finished!

Happy Tuesday morning, everyone. Hope you're all having a nice week so far. Now that Halloween's over it's time to do fall and Thanksgiving.  This year I seem to want plenty of pumpkins.  And there are so many to choose from.
In this project, a 3d cornucopia, I wanted a pumpkin, too.  All these cuts are from the Sil store.  The perspective isn't right. (you don't usually find acorns bigger than pine cones and pumpkins) lol  It is pretty close to what I envisioned.

What do you think of this?





Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

10 comments:

  1. Oh my word - this is gorgeous! Even if the acorns are bigger than the pinecones I still think it's spectacular!! This would be gorgeous on a dinning room table at Thanksgiving Dinner - I LOVE it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it turned out fantastic! Even if the proportions are off a bit, the whole thing is just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW Stephanie! That looks AMAZING! How long did it take you to make it? So what if the sizes are off... I think it looks wonderful and perfect for the center piece of Thanksgiving dinner! LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is wonderful Stephanie. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gosh, there is just no end to the amazing things that can be made with these machines! I absolutely LOVE this, Steph! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally amazing. I love the pine cone too! Wow!
    xxSusan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is wonderful, Steph. I made a Cornucopia ONE time, and it was a lot of work. Great job.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stephanie this is AMAZING! TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete