Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Birthday

Well, it's Nov. 1 and what a special day it is.

In 1976, I had 2 little boys, 3 and 5, and was 9 months pregnant. After trick or treating with 2 little boys I was worn out. Got to bed about midnight and labor pains woke me at 4 am.

We called my Dr. and he said to meet him at the hospital at 7. Very soon after that my 3rd son was born. So Halloween and Nov. 1st bring lots of good memories for me.

I hope he likes his card.



 Happy Birthday, Ryan.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card - Happy Birthday to Ryan! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card - love the fall colors! What great memories - happy birthday to your baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe.... What sweet memories! Happy birthday to your baby! And what a wonderful card as well.... Pretty Fall colors..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely story Stephanie and gorgeous card. Happy birthday to Ryan!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you fro sharing your wonderful memories.
    My birthday is next Saturday. My Mom was glad to prove the doctor wrong who was convinced that I was twins. {I am #6 of 8} He swore he heard two heartbeats all through her pregnancy. lol.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a great Halloween treat you got all those years ago! I know Ryan loved his card! This is gorgeous, Steph!

    ReplyDelete