Tuesday, November 19, 2013

More Thanksgiving

Hi, all. How was your  Monday? Well, ready or not, we always have them.  Monday's are sometimes just sooo hard! So I decided to put a smile on my face and make the best of it.

Are we all smiling? lol  I hope so because we all made it to Tuesday!
OK, enough silliness. Lets get down to business.

I have a few more projects to show you. These are just individual cuts that I had fun making and they happen to have a Thanksgiving theme.

So here they are:







These are all Silhouette cuts. Aren't they cute?  Again, I just love the Sil 3d cuts.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous - I love the ship! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all terrific Stephanie! I really like the little Mayflower boat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you have been a busy lady! What wonderful ways to decorate your home for Thanksgiving! I LOVE the ship and the pretty papers you used for the wreath and basket. Great work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing what you can create with those machines, isn't it? LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh these are so fun. LOVE your wreath. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the BOAT! Love the basket with the 3d items inside.... But I really, really LOVE that wreath! Wowzer... Looks like it took awhile to make... It's very pretty my dear... all of it is! :o)

    ReplyDelete