Sunday, November 17, 2013

New card

Happy Sunday! Hope your weekend has been fabulous. Getting to craft any?

I have been able to do some things for Christmas. YEA!!! I think I'm finished with my Thanksgiving d├ęcor. (unless the Advent Calendar Kit I ordered from Silhouette arrives early enough-then there might be a few turkeys clipped up) haha

Yesterday I made a countdown calendar. Today I made another Christmas card. I'll show you the calendar another day.

Here's the card:



I love poinsettias and I thought this was a pretty one. It is a Lori Whitlock design from the Sil store. I loved the shape of the petals/leaves. The label is Spellbinders and the little flag is handcut. The glitter paper is DCWV glitzy paper. (my favorite glitter paper)  Inside is a holly cut from a card kit I bought at Sil store.

One more card down - progress.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

I'm even entering this card in a challenge:

Hiding in my craft room - use a die cut



10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the green sparkly leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Stephanie, that flower is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, so pretty! Great embossing, and love the large poinsettia! Looks so pretty in white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Stephanie, I love this card and I am so loving that beautiful poinsettia! It is gorgeous and the inside of your card is as pretty as the outside. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! This is sooo darn pretty Stephanie! I LOVE the flower.... And I swear we think alike! I too made an advent calendar... I hope they're not the same too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful poinsettia and fabulous embossing! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and I love the poinsettias. I like the flowers in white. Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR.
    Nancy,DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very nice. I like the inside decorations too. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your beautiful card. Your flower is so pretty. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Christmas card! I love how you did the inside too! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete