Sunday, December 8, 2013

A single card

Happy, Sunday. It's cold and rainy here and I'm coming down with a cold, YUK!!!

So I guess it's a good thing I need to stay in and finish Christmas cards. lol (gotta find a bright side)

Today's card is clean and simple. (which I have trouble with) I think it came out pretty good.  It's just very different from what I usually do. Change is good, so they say.

Here it is:



Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a crafty day.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Stephanie. Hope you shake your cold off quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I love those birch trees, and the red cardinal is fabulous, too. Best part is, this can be mailed in a regular envelope. I so need to make some cards like that!
    Sorry to hear you're coming down with a cold. Hope you shake it quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card - love the tree background and great font for the sentiment! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is terrific Stephanie, I love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got this card too Stephanie.... Of course I haven't made mine yet! Tooooo busy with work! LOVE how yours turned out... Sorry to hear about you feeling yucky... hopefully you can shake that darn cold quick! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Stephanie, this card is just gorgeous!! I love that pop of red! Sorry you are getting a cold, I hate when I get sick at the holidays, hope you feel better soon my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it. I love those trees. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete