Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Another single card

Tuesday. That seems all I can say about it. My cold has really taken hold and doesn't show any signs of going away any time soon. I hope this post makes sense. (not too sure)

This is one more card that I only made 1 of. It's from the Sil store. (like most everything I do lately) It's one of their card kits.

So sorry for the quick post, here's a couple of pictures. I think I need some meds. haha



Thanks for stopping by. Stay well.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Sorry your still not feeling well.... Take lots of meds.... it usually helps! :o) Your card is lovely as usual! It's another card I got too but haven't made... Funny how we pick the same ones! LOL FEEL BETTER! HUGS! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and such pretty papers! Sorry to hear you are poorly - get feeling better soon! Hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love the pretty shape layers. I rarely ever make duplicates of any of my cards - I guess I get bored too easily! I sure hope you feel better soon, those colds can be such a pain. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love shaped cards! They are so different and fun, and this one is fabulous, Steph! Love all the layers and the scalloped edging. Pretty papers, too, and I love the row of trees on the inside. So sorry to hear about your cold. What a bummer. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love this card Stephanie!! You are making some really beautiful ones and I'm a little jealous! lol I'm very sorry you cold hasn't gotten better though. I hope it moves out very soon!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is wonderful!
    Hope you are feeling better.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete