Monday, December 23, 2013

Dec. 23 - Oh my!

I can't believe it's the 23rd. What happened? I try to do what I can days before so I'm not falling over on Christmas Day, but it never works. I should have at least a week more. Wouldn't it be nice if all we had to do was cut things out and decorate? Heaven!

Not exactly the real world, is it? But we seem to make it through, don't we. I know I'll never be that organized and on top of things. (but I can dream, can't I?)

Anyway, today I thought I would post a few of my 3d projects.

What 'cha think?


 
Tic Tac and hand Santa-tizer covers



 
I just really liked the Santa and penguin
the tree is a Sil online store file too
 
Aren't they cute?
 
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful Monday.
 
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE them. I bet your house is decorated wonderfully.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 3D and these are just fab Steph.
    Merry Christmas my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous Stephanie, I love the hand sanitizers!! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your projects are adorable! I really love the santa and penguin. Merry Christmas my friend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love all of these Steph! I think we need to start cutting things out in July.... Then just maybe we'll be ready for Christmas! What a think? LOL

    ReplyDelete