Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Happy Tuesday

Only 22 days to go. I still have a lot to do, shopping, make a banner, birthday cards, Christmas cards.

I just can't seem to get my act together. I just want to cut for fun. Last night I cut another Christmas tree and made a candy cane holder. Just for fun. (they were both in the Sil store)

What I'm going to show you today I made 2 weeks ago. It's a 12 day countdown calendar. The drawers are really roomy. Of course, Gabriel loves all these things.

Take a look:




I added the glitter bow. Both are Sil files.

This was fun to make.

What do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Steph, you hit my heart nerve on the "cut for fun:"...I often do that in an attempt to wander all around something more details. I love pulling out a Cricut cartridge and just start cutting die cuts for no reason at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - that is fabulous ! I too seem to have fallen way behind, can't seem to get anywhere at the moment. Ah well, it's only once a year :-) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't seem to get my act together either Stephanie. It was just Thanksgiving and now we only have a few more days until Christmas, when did that happen?!! Sigh I love this advent calendar Stephanie, love, love it! It would be great to stack to together and then you would have a 24 day count down, but I also love the 12 days of Christmas too. lol I love the papers you used my friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Stephanie! I love papers and that beautiful bow. Looks like you can fill those drawers with all sorts of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable advent!! LOVE the paper and LOVE the roomy drawers! That big bow on top is absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! I LOVE it! I've been wanting to make this one too... but just like you... time is flying by so fast that I have no time to make it! LOL I'm just grateful that I'll be taking a small vacation for the Holidays.... Won't be going anywhere.... but will be home to sleep in if I want and craft if I want! Can't wait! :o)

    ReplyDelete