Sunday, December 29, 2013

Just a little more Christmas...

Hi, everyone. Today is the last Christmas celebration for my grandson. We've had one every day since Christmas Eve.

Christmas Eve - hubby's side of the family
Christmas Day - us
Thursday - spending some gift cards (just like another celebration)
Friday - his mom
Saturday - out of town cousins
Sunday - his mom's dad

Gabe loves getting presents but I think even he will be glad that it's over. Lots of running and fun but we're tired.

So, I just have a couple more posts left with Christmas themes.

These are some of the 3d ledge village cut files from the Silhouette online store.




Aren't they cute? I found the perfect little wreath cuts on another Sil cut file - the Putz house file.
(that's really the name of it)

This next one is 3 different files - the sleigh, packages and reindeer - take a look:




I have one more post tomorrow with a Christmas theme. Then I have a few B-day cards to make for January.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. So hard to believe that amazing village is just paper! It's incredible what these cut files can create. I really love the all white scene you created for above Gabe's doorway. The little clothesline just blows my mind. Love the sleigh and reindeer, too.
    Hope things slow down for you all after today. That does sound like a whirlwind adventure of a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy time Steph! Love your snow village. Beautiful houses and trees...bet it looks delightful lit up at night. Your reindeer and sleigh are fab.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Steph... these projects are all fantastic! You did an awesome job.. I especially love that village!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - these are so wonderful. I love the village! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Stephanie! They turned out Fabulous! The village looks amazing and I love the sleigh... Sounds like an exhausting week! Enjoy what little time left before the new year! Have a blessed New Year my friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete