Thursday, December 19, 2013

Last 3 cards

Hi, all.  I don't know about you but I can't believe we have less than a week til Christmas.

I'm finished with my cards. (I hope) Now I really need to start cooking. I did get my "Texas Trash" made last Sunday. Hubby says it's the best yet. At least he's happy. And all my kids love the stuff.

I usually cook the different components of my dishes and combine them to cook together Christmas morning. I just can't handle doing everything on one day. Oh well, enough of this.

Here's my last 3 cards:





Thanks so much for stopping by. I still have lots of projects I've made. I'll post those next but this is the last of the cards.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. LOVE your cards!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Have a wonderful Christmas.
    Hugs,
    D~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards my friend! I especially love the sweet Santa. I still haven't started baking ....how did Christmas sneak up on us so quickly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Stephanie, I love the cards!!! They are just awesome and so festive. I can't believe we are down to the wire either. I have so much to do and why I am on the computer is beyond me! lol Have a wonderful Christmas my friend and a healthy, happy New Year! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful cards, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards. Hope you have a fabulous Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cards Stephanie, so fun & festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. More wonderful Cards Stephanie! The Santa is my Favorite... he's so cute! :o)

    ReplyDelete