Sunday, December 22, 2013

Niece's birthday card

Happy Sunday. I don't know about you but all my days seem to be running together. And I still have to go to the grocery store ONE MORE TIME! I can't tell you how times I've been for the "last" time.
I forgot green beans (one of the few vegies everyone eats) and I have no dessert. Oh well I never claimed to be perfect.

Today I have a birthday card for one of my niece's.  Her b-day was yesterday. She was a great Christmas present 30 something years ago.

Take a look:





This card is a silhouette card and I used more of the glitzy DCWV cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful - I love the sparkle and shine! Such a lovely card! Yep, I'll be making some of those "last trips" myself over the next few days I'm sure....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow.. LOVE the glitter... It really adds so much to that cupcake.... Very pretty my friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete