Saturday, December 21, 2013

Noel banner

I, all. It's Saturday, the 21st of December. I can't believe it. In my mind it's 3 weeks till Christmas. What happened?  Will I ever catch up?

Oh well, I might as well roll with it. Today I thought I'd show you my banner. This is not the one I wanted to make.  I loved the one on the box of the Home For the Holidays Cricut cartridge. But it didn't work out. When I pulled it up on my E2, you couldn't separate each individual  cut. All 4 cut at the same time at about 4 inches. Couldn't go any bigger. So I found this one in the Silhouette store.

It came out OK. I added the icicles and the snow flakes so it wouldn't be so plain. I was short on time so  didn't want to start over.

Take a look:  (all of a sudden I'm typing in italics...don't have a clue what I did)




Each end has a rosette and a snowflake.

Thanks for spending a little time here.

Huge and God bless. Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful banner I love the rosettes. Have a great day and A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Banner Stephanie! I LOVE the snow on top of the letters.... and the snowflakes.... the Rosettes look Fabulous! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful banner, Stephanie. Love the shimmer of the icicles! Have a fabulous Christmas. Hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete