Tuesday, December 31, 2013

one last day

Hello, bloggy friends. Hope you are still enjoying the holidays. I can't believe this is the last day this year. It's gone by so fast.

I have one more Christmas decoration to show you.  A few weeks ago Silhouette had their Advent Calendar Kit on sale and hubby bought me one. I didn't use it as an Advent calendar, I just made some things to hang on it.  It's a nice way to decorate in a confined area for any occasion. I know I'm really going to enjoy this.

Take a look:




It comes with a download of about 20 designs - pockets, envelopes, little ornaments and boxes sized to fit. The frame comes with the wire strung and 35 little clips.

Thanks for dropping by today.
Hugs and God bless.  Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea for this.
    Now it can be enjoyed year-round.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful and love that you will be able to change it out with different ideas throughout the coming year! Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year, hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother made one of these for me last year and I love it! I had planned on using it year round for other decorations and just totally forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder! Love all of your pretty Christmas decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun way to do advent, or just to hang pretties. Love what you've done with it!

    ReplyDelete