Sunday, December 1, 2013

Only 25 more days (sigh)

Good morning and happy December. Is everyone shopped out? I did not do Black Friday.

I had a very bad experience a couple of years ago and decided I didn't need to buy anything that bad.
But if you went out I hope you got what you wanted.

Today is Dec. 1 so I thought I would post the first Advent calendar I made.

Of course it's from the Sil online store. (love my Portrait) I actually have a lot of guilt over this. I have spent soooo much money on cartridges and now I hardly ever use them.  It's so much trouble. And my cricut doesn't cut nearly as well as my "P".

Oh, well, I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks. Who would have thought I would love a machine that had to use a computer?

So here's the first little countdown I made:


Isn't he cute? I love all the images of Christmas but Santa's are my favorite. I can't get enough of them. Oh that reminds me, I forgot to get my plush Santas out when we decorated this weekend. I can't believe Gabriel didn't notice they were missing.

Anyway, thanks for looking, have a wonderful day
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. What a cute and pretty advent calendar Stephanie. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! What a cute, sweet, fun way to mark down the days till Christmas! Although, I have to admit, it makes me a bit nervous to see how few days we have left! I don't do Black Friday either - gives me the heebie jeebies just to think about it...lol! Hoping to get lots of my shopping done in the next few days now that everyone is back to work and school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what a sweet, sweet advent calendar, Stephanie! Absolutely adore it! I have to say, Santas are my favorite, too. And I'm with you....no Black Friday shopping for me. Never have, and never will! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable - love the Father Christmas! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this!! The Santa and blocks are SO cute!! Oh and I am totally with you on the cartridge guilt....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't do black Friday either Stephanie, nope no way no how-nothing is on sale enough to make me want to go out in all that craziness!! lol I love, love your advent! Santa is too cute and the blocks are fabulous. I really need to get my Pazzel up and running so I can do come cute files like this. lol Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you Stephanie! I won't go out in all that craziness again... My kids are to old to want anything from the local stores anyway... I shop online!!! :o) I haven't started my Christmas decorating yet either... I know... I know.... I'm really behind! :o) LOVE your adorable advent calendar! The Santa is way CUTE! and I like the Pretty Paper too! I also don't use my Cricut anymore... I've got wayyy to many cartridges.... I just let my friends us them.... I have a white board set up and I write their names down with what they're barrowing from me.... with a date of course! At least someone is getting some use of those cartridges.... I LOVE my SILHOUETTE WAYYYYY TOOO MUCH! :o)

    ReplyDelete