Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Wow - it's Christmas Eve

I know everyone's busy. No matter how you plan it gets really hectic, At least for me.

This will be short. I just have more Christmas décor to show you. This one is a wreath I hung on the bathroom door. Of course it's from the sil online store. I just love my Portrait.

Take a look:


Since this has Santa and his reindeer flying, I figured Christmas Eve would be a good time to post this.

Thanks for spending a little time here with me.

Hugs and  bless. Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful wreath and love the poinsettia and Santa's sleigh! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and joys of the season. Hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas wreath Steph! I love it!!! Merry Christmas Eve!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wreath is BEAUTIFUL! Love that sweet Santa.
    I am so happy we became friends this year.
    Thanks for all of your sweet comments.
    Merry Christmas my friend.
    Thanks for sharing.
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable wreath, Stephanie! Love that Santa silhouette! Looks perfect flying against the big yellow moon!
    Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas! So happy to have met you this past year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so LOVE this Stephanie! The flowers look wonderful and so does the moon with Santa flying through the sky! :o)

    ReplyDelete