Saturday, December 7, 2013

Yea, it's Saturday!

Good morning, all. It's cold here and windy. I'm so glad I don't have to leave the house. Yesterday it was also raining and I had to get out, it was miserable.

Gabe has a head cold and is running a little temp so he is ready to "veg" too. Lots of hot cocoa and hot lemonade and loads of vitamin C. Hopefully I'll get some major crafting done. Still haven't finished my cards. Really procrastinating about that. I really don't want to do them. Too many other fun things I want to make. So there will be multiples this year.

Anyway, I thought I would share some of the packages I've already wrapped. I seem to have a theme this year, Santa. I can't get enough of the guy. I'm sticking him on each gift. The paper is plain so he pops. I ran out of the paper I had leftover last year so off to Walmart I went. They had some pretty stuff but I wanted mainly red and white. I found it in the smaller rolls. Well,...I didn't know you could make wrapping paper so thin. I mean it's like tissue.  So I have a new "note to self" Never buy the cheap stuff again.

So here's the photos:




Don't you just love Santa? I have some different ones done but I haven't photographed them yet.

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading what you think.  I hope all of you are nice and toasty warm. Be careful if you are having all the ice.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie



6 comments:

  1. Love this!
    Congrats on your Hiding in My craft Room win.
    Hugs,
    D~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Santas! The one on the gift bags is such a cutie and I love the way you added the recipients name under Santa - too cute! The Santa on the gift wrap looks fabulous - he really pops against that pretty paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SUPER!! What a darling Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore your packaging, Stephanie! I love Santa, too! He's my holiday favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now those are super CUTE! I like the names... or the paper you used for the names.... it makes them stand out.. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cute Santa's decorating your packages Stephanie! What a great theme to go with on the packages!! You are too crafty my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete