Friday, January 10, 2014

Another blast from the past

Good morning, everyone. Yea, it's Friday. Seems like a long week after the holidays.

Today's post is a short one. I thought I would show you a couple of t-shirts I painted way back when. (the very early 90's) I hung on to my favorites.

I liked painting faces, all the details. So most of my shirts are faces. I got a lot of my designs from greeting cards.

Take a look:




 
This one is on the bottom of a skirt. (the only time I ever wore a long skirt) Southwest was very popular. Made me look even shorter than I am.
 
Thanks for dropping by.
 
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie


7 comments:

  1. Wow, you sure do have mad skills, my friend! These are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ...wow! These are very impressive my friend! I painted a few tees back in the day, but nothing as spectacular as these. Love the sweet little angels -too cute. Your designs are wonderful - full of color and detail. You need to find a way to preserve these, can you somehow frame them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! These are AMAZING Stephanie! I love the design on the skirt and such wonderful details on all of them! I'm with Tanya... can you preserve these someone....like in a frame? or Something? I would hate for something to ruin them.... they're just so lovely my friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW these are amazing - so detailed! TFS and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful.
    You are one talented lady.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have an amazing talent my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow Steph! Why didn't you tell me you had so much talent and skills??? Yikes.. these are freaking awesome!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete