Thursday, January 23, 2014

Another niece's birthday

Good evening, everyone. I'm just now getting to do this post.

Today's post is a card for my other niece with a January birthday. This will be short and sweet. It isn't that late but I'm so tired and sleepy.

So before I fall asleep, take a look:



This was a  silhouette card cut.
I know it's time to get off the computer because I deleted all my emails by accident. Then I deleted all my deleted items before I realized it.

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie




4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card - love the papers and the cut. TFS and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.... I hope you got some rest lady?? Your card is Wonderful Stephanie! I really like the design... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your sweet card!
    I bet she loved it.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Stephanie I love the lattice and pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete