Monday, January 27, 2014

Birthday card

Good morning! How is your weather? Today is bleak. Chances of rain after noon but the high is 60. So damp muggy and no sun. Ugh!  Tomorrow they are predicting snow for southeast Texas. (a very rare occasion) So with the temperatures bouncing around the best thing to do is stay home and make something, right?

I have a birthday card to share with you today. This is the last one I need for January. This one is for an aunt who lives in Florida. Her b-day was this past weekend.

The card bas is a Silhouette cut and I added the details.



Thanks so much for stopping by. Whatever your weather stay safe and warm.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. Really sweet card! Loving the large scallops with the gem detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and inside details on your card...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful.
    I LOVE how you added the extra details and how your theme carries from the outside to the inside.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful inside and out! Love the pretty scalloped edge and sparkly gems. Lovely card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - lovely colour. Weather - freezing, with snow and a bit more freezing, with blowing snow and a bit more freezing! It's what I get for living in Canada :-) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Stephanie, this card is beautiful! I love the shape and the papers you chose. I also love the bling. You inside is as beautiful as the outside too. It is bitter cold here in PA, but I know that some areas on the east coast are a lot worse than we are and my heart goes out to them. I pray that everyone stays warm and safe in this week's brutal weather. Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another lovely Card Stephanie! It's in the 40's around here and sunny! For January??? That's sooooo not normal for us... It's always freezing, snowy.... not this year and I don't feel bad about it either! :o) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Stephanie, love the card base and pretty gems!

    ReplyDelete