Thursday, January 16, 2014

Christmas - 1989

Good morning, all. Hope your week is going well. With the visitation and funeral this wasn't the best week. Now things need to get back to normal because the world does not stop just because something happens in your family. Ever notice that?

Today I have another of my past (like 25 years ago) projects. I loved painting Santas and this was my favorite t-shirt Santa. I made the accessories to go with it.

The bracelet, earrings and pin are a wooden background. The clips (remember these-you grab the side of the shirt and add a clip on the hip) well I made these too. I can't remember the name but it was like a cast material. (for broken arms, etc) You wet it and mold/sculpt it in whatever shape you wanted, let it dry then paint and seal it. Not a quick process. But that was the style.

Hope I'm not boring you with this stuff, I still have more to show.

Take a look:

 
These are the clips
 
 
front of shirt



Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and sending you hugs. Love these Stephanie - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Stephanie, your Santa's are amazing!! You are so talented my friend! I can see crafting was a big love of yours and how cool that you still have these things. I don't have anything that I crafted when I was younger. lol You are in my prayers Stephanie, I know how hard it is doing all that has to be done with funerals. Been there and done that and no life doesn't stop because something happens in your family. I know all about that too. Just hang in there my friend and know that I'm here for you if you need me!!! Love and hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending prayers your way Stephanie! I know it's a difficult time for ya.... But WOW!!!! Those are some really neat projects! You amaze me with each one you show us.... You have lots and lots of talent my dear! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for your family Stephanie. (And yes I've thought of that many times myself, how people's lives can be totally turned upside down, but the world still goes on day by day) I absolutely love seeing all of your older projects, you have so many diverse talents! Keep sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fun to look back and remember the olden days.
    Sending big hugs.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete