Friday, January 3, 2014

Jan. 3rd

Well, have you all recuperated from the holidays? My tree is still up. (unusual for me) I'll probably take it down today. (or maybe not) I kind of like it. It relaxes me.

I know lots of you are having winter storms, hope you're all warm, cozy and safe. It's cold and windy here. (good crafting weather) Since Sunday afternoon I've been doing lots of cutting. I've made 2 of the birthday cards I need this month, lots of snowflakes and cut a white 3d forest.

Here's a few pics:






I decided to dress my magenta tree with white and green snowflakes. I also cut several photo props from the Sil online store. I love these. The white tree are a Lettering Delights file. I used some heavy paper I got at Michael's. They are very sturdy.
I'm entering a couple of challenges with this.

2 Creative Chicks - anything goes
Silhouette Challenges - anything goes

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

Sorry the sites aren't linked but blogger won't let me link them. I got them to hi-light once but then it disappeared. I've tried 4 more times.

9 comments:

  1. Well, I love your decorated tree and love the forest underneath! Fabulous cuts! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your decorated tree! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all wonderful.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh Stephanie, I love your tree all decorated up!! lol I also love your little forest of trees too. Glad to see that you are able to get crafty. I need to get crafty but haven't yet. And yes my tree is still up too, but I usually do leave it up longer than some people. Gotta wait til the wise men get to baby Jesus. lol Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, CUTE! Now that little magenta tree would be perfect with your wooden scarf-holder animals you posted today! Love it all decorated for winter with those fun snowflakes. Great color combo! Totally adore your forest of white trees, too. Those will look fabulous all winter long!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful creation! Love all the pretty trees! Thanks for playing along with 2 Creative Chicks!
    Pam
    2 Creative Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow what a beautiful tree, love all you die cuts used. Thanks for sharing with us this month at Silhouette Challenges.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete