Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Years frame

Hi, everyone. Are you all ready to get back to school and normal routine? Can't say that I am. We have thoroughly enjoyed lounging in our pjs as much as we want. It's going to be so hard to be up and dressed by 7:00 tomorrow morning. Ugh!!!

Today I thought I would post my Sil Advent frame decorated for New Years and winter. It isn't elaborate but it is fun to do whatever you feel like doing. I'm so glad hubby bought this for me. (also glad it was on sale, I hate paying full price for anything) lol

Take a look:

 
This first pic was with the flash



 
All the cuts are done with my Portrait.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. This is so cool Steph. We are ready for back to normal but not looking forward to the early starts too!
    Hugs
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snowflakes and pine cones! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - the snowflakes and pinecones are perfect for this time of year! Good luck tomorrow....getting back into the routine is always such a hard thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. It will be fun to decorate each month.
    Hugs,
    D~

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter went back to school last Thursday, and that makes me really sad, too. I SO enjoy the holiday break....sleeping in and lounging around. These early mornings are the pits!
    LOVE your fun advent frame done up for winter! Such adorable cuts. LOVE those pinecones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm already exhausted and it's only day 1 of the return back to normal life! I so enjoyed being in my PJ's for almost 2 weeks! :o( Oh well... that's life! :o) This is really cute Stephanie! I especially like those 3D pinecones!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very cool Stephanie! It looks like it would be great for all type of uses! I hate to say it but I'm still not back to my normal routine. lol Some of it is because hubby is only is working every other week, the other part is I'm still being lazy. lol Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete