Sunday, January 19, 2014

Niece's birthday

Good morning and happy Sunday! It's early, a little after 6 am (I've been up since 4 am) and I'm getting sleepy. I think my hot coffee made me sleepy. lol

So after reading a bunch of emails and commenting I decided to write a post. No old stuff to show today, this is a new card. I have 2 nieces and another aunt with January birthdays.

This one is for the 23rd.



This niece loves purple so that's what I used. All the cuts are from the Sil online store. I love the silver glitter. (DCWV glitzy paper)

Thanks for your visit. Love the company.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie


7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Steph. Your niece will love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really very pretty Stephanie! I LOVE purple and silver together.... they look so elegant! Your niece is gonna LOVE this card! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is GORGEOUS.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hang in there my friend.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I like the card shape and the polka dots, I'm sure your niece will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shape of this card Stephanie and I love that polka dot paper!! This is a fabulous card my friend and I so love the color and flourishes! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love the shape and great paper! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving all those polka dots! Fun shape, too!

    ReplyDelete