Wednesday, January 8, 2014

SIL Birthday card

Happy hump day everyone. Getting close to the weekend and no alarm clock. Yea!  Hope you're having a good week.

I have some more painted stuff to show you but not today. Today is all about my sweet SIL.

Tomorrow is her birthday so I made her a card like I always do. But this one is a little different.

You see at Christmas she found out she was going to be a grandma for the first time. She is so excited.  So this years card is pink and blue. The card base I found in the Sil store is called "grandmas lace". Isn't that perfect?

I think she'll like it. Take a look:



Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card for your SIL Stephanie! I love the grandma lace and how perfect since she is going to be grandma for the first time! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful - love the border around the edge! Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm sure she will like it, too! How pretty! That lace cut is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...how exciting! And, what a beautiful card, that border is fabulous! What a wonderful Christmas gift and now what a wonderful birthday she is having. Your card is just absolutely perfect and I'm sure it will be a cherished keepsake and reminder of her special day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful Stephanie! And how exciting for your SIL! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your card design and pretty colors.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete