Monday, January 13, 2014

Thank you

Hello, everyone.  I have a card to show you today but it isn't a Thank you card. The Thank you today is for my beautiful followers who always leave me such wonderful, inspiring, sweet, happy, funny comments. Whatever the occasion calls for. They make my day and I thank God for everyone of you.
So thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Today's card is for an aunt that is very special to me. Her birthday is in a few days.

Take a look:



I hope she likes it.
Thanks for stopping by. I really do appreciate you.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

9 comments:

  1. She's going to love it! Such pretty layered die cuts! I love the glittered accents. Love the bird and cage, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Stephanie! She certainly going to love it! I know I do! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Aunt will love it Steph. Such a pretty card. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card - love the bird cage on the inside and fabulous papers - and thank you too! Have a great week, hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always a joy to visit with you my sweet friend! Your card is just lovely and I'm sure your aunt will treasure it. Love the inside of your pretty card just as much as the outside!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your card and so will she.
    Thanks for sharing
    Thinking of you and sending hugs and prayers.
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your aunt will love this, I really like the cage you added to the inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card Stephanie and I know your aunt will love it too!!! Big hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh she will love it! This is beautiful, love the sparkle and really love the bird theme with the cage inside. Gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete