Sunday, February 16, 2014

A gathering of hearts

Good morning, all. Hope everyone is well. Those of you snowed in, I hope the snow has stopped. I wish a wonderful coming week for everyone.

I thought I would show the rest of my Valentine d├ęcor. Most of it is all around the tree. My family just doesn't "get" my obsession with paper and all the 3d. Cards they usually appreciate but the rest, their thoughts are , " Aren't you a little old to spend so much time playing with paper."

So I'm really alone with my obsession. Except here where I can share with YOU. So thank you for not thinking I'm getting senile. lol

These pics are some things I created to surround my heart tree. Hope you enjoy looking.



These are luminaries from Sil online store.

Another cut from Sil.

This is a free cut file from Bird's cards.  They have some wonderful files.

 
 
Here they are all together.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie
 
 
T

6 comments:

  1. You are NEVER too old to enjoy your hobby.
    Your things are beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing your creative talents.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, we definitely get it!! Your decor all turned out wonderful Stephanie, I love your tree!!! ;) So cute and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get it!! I get it!!!! I love how your decorations look Stephanie!! So festive for Valentine's. You wanna come decorate for me next year?! lol Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boys! What do they know? We love your paper creations, Stephanie! Don't ever stop playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creations and you display looks amazing! Hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The boys don't know nothin'! I guess we could say the same thing for the things they like... hahaha I LOVE them ALL! That black tree is so pretty and I too purchased the luminaries... Just didn't make them yet! Love the card as well.... Looking forward to the next holiday to see what you create! :o)

    ReplyDelete