Monday, February 10, 2014

Am I really this old???

Good morning everyone. I have to say I got up this morning (4:30) feeling every bit of my 63 years. This past weekend was a big reminder. My oldest son had his 43rd birthday! I can't believe I'm a Sr. citizen. When I was a kid I thought 30 was almost dead. How things and perceptions change.

Anyway I sent his care package and card  and he got it in time. Hopefully he will be able to come in July.

So here's his card:



This was a file from the Silhouette online store. Really like this file. It can be used for anyone.

Thanks for stopping by. See you tomorrow with some Valentine projects.

 Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. That is such a fun birthday card, Steph! I love the gatefold style with the balloons!
    Time sure does fly, doesn't it? Just feels like the blink of an eye...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Fabulous card and love the balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something about my kids getting older makes me feel worse than getting older myself! My "baby" just turned 31 and I keep thinking - how is that possible? Then I remember how old I am! Happy Birthday to your son - his card is fabulous! I love the balloons and the fun fold on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun birthday card.
    Thanks for sharing.
    My baby turns 25 next month.
    Crafty hugs.
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a fabulous b-day card Stephanie!! I love it!! I hear you on the age thing. lol You are nine years older than me but there are days that I feel like I'm 104! And our children being the age they are makes it even worse. lol Yes, 30 was almost dead, but like you said how our perceptions change!!! lol Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL.... YOUR OLD! tehehhehe..... I'm just kidding.... You're only as old as you feel and some days I feel like I'm 100 and other days I feel like I'm 20.... :o) Either way Your card is wonderful and I'm sure your OLD son thinks it's awesome! :o) I hope he comes to visit you this summer as well... I know how much you enjoy the company! :o)

    ReplyDelete