Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Another son's b-day

Good morning. Two days, two posts-I must be on a roll. lol

Today I have another b-day card for my second son who is now 41. (no wonder I feel so old)

This one is my jokester. He can mimic and find "the funny" in everyday situations. A crazy sense of humor. He attracts people like a magnet. So I thought this card was perfect for him. He will understand about the fox. (hubby didn't)

Take a look:



 I know it's very simple but I think he will like it.

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. What a really cute card...love how you did a play on the song. I'm sure your son will absolutely love it! Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I had to ask my granddaughter about that song (she's 9 and she took me straight to the utube link!) My hubby wouldn't have a clue either! That little fox is really cute - happy birthday to your son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this sweet card.
    I bet he will love it.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs.
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun and cute card Stephanie!! And yes I get it. lol Sounds like your son is loads of fun all the time. I'm sure he will love this card too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure he will get the fox reference! :)
    Totally adorable card, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and great use of the wording "What does the fox say?" indeed :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another son with a birthday wow... He's totally gonna love this! My boys LOVE that song.... and of course I got it stuck in my head now! Thanks Stephanie! LOL
    Awesome card!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete