Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Last of Valentines

Hi, everyone. It's Wednesday, 2 days down this week. Seems like it has lasted forever so far.

 My computer escapades are just nuts. Last week my printer wouldn't print - again! Tried it again this week and it worked. I don't know if Windows is changing things up or what. If so I wish they would leave things alone. They are taking all the joy out of my hobby.

So today blogger seems to be working for me. (I get an error message every time I try to post but it lets me post anyway, don't know what that's about) I hope it lets me add my photos. We'll see.

Today I'm going to post the last of my Valentine stuff. I'm really ready to move onto something else.

I made these little lollipop covers for Gabe's class.

For his teacher -

Cards for grandsons -


Treat boxes - Lori Whitlock mailbox




The end.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hopefully I'll have something new soon. (If all the stars line up just right) lol

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie



4 comments:

  1. Wow did you ever go all out Stephanie!!!! These are all gorgeous and I can't imagine the time that went into it and how happy everyone was to receive them! Sorry your computer is gone nuts, lol.. I had to laugh because Michael learned that word last week on youtube and has been using it since, I just read out loud what you wrote and he is still laughing and repeating it, hahahaha... on the other hand I sure hope your computer makes up its mind, it has to be frustrating for sure... Keep shining!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - you have been so busy - love love all the creations. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE all of your Projects Stephanie! Your Mailboxes turned out AWESOME! and what a CUTE idea for the teachers gift. They're all so CUTE! Hey... on a different note..... You might be having trouble with blogger because you have Internet Explorer 11 on your computer.... Blogger is not updated for IE11.... I only know this cuz I was having the same problem.... I went back to IE10 and my blogger works just fine now! Just thought I would let you know! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your Valentine goodies.
    I have been having the same blogger error messages.
    It tells me my browser needs to be updated.
    I checked IE and they say I have the newest one.
    Thanks Scrapper69 for the info. That explains a lot.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete