Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine tree

Good Thursday morning, everyone. I hope all are safe and warm. If you are snowed in I hope you have everything you need. It's been a strange winter for most everybody. I think we will all be glad to see spring this year.

Looks like Valentines Day is tomorrow so I thought I would show you my tree. Even though I wasn't posting new stuff, I was cutting. I've been having issues with printing. That always messes up my thought processes. After almost 2 weeks it just starting printing without the error message. Yippee! That lasted about a week. Two days the "darling" computer said my computer was offline to please check it to see if it is plugged into said computer. It is. I haven't checked to see if it works today yet. Why screw up my morning so early, right?

Sorry for rambling. Here's my tree:



All these cuts were made with the Portrait. The treetop is a 3d file turned upside down.
What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie Stay safe and warm.

11 comments:

  1. So, so cute, Stephanie. I love the topper!!!! TFS Christine : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Computer issues just make me want to chunk it out the window and never look back! Hope you get it all straightened out soon.
    I love your sweet Valentine's tree - the decorations are truly beautiful! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying my weather Stephanie! It's gonna be 60 degrees on Saturday.... Ahhhh Spring has arrived EARLY here in UTAH! I so LOVE it! :o) I also LOVE your pretty Valentine's Day Tree... All the decorations fit it perfectly and the upside down heart looks super cool! Happy Valentine's Day!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE your Valentine tree, Steph! That is soooo up my alley! All those cuts are just gorgeous. Really love your idea to turn that 3D heart upside down for the topper. This is awesome!
    Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tree looks wonderful and I love all the different hearts! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Steph.... what a precious tree of hearts. Love that upside down heart too. Had to chuckle over the printing issues. I run into those almost everytime I want to print and there never seems to be a reason why the printer stops and that annoying bouncing printer icon with the red X shows up. I check about 40 things, turn the printer off, and retry...and then it prints. We have to outwit our printers. Have a great weekend, Steph. Hugs.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Valentine's tree is fabulous Steph and I love the upside down heart .
    Hope you are having a great weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Stephanie your Valentine Tree is simply GORGEOUS!!!! Very clever topper!!! Beautiful job my friend.
    I don't know if you noticed but I announced Friday in my post that I am not just dropping in but am back in action so you will see a lot more of moi! I also added a video of Michael walking, he is no longer in the wheel chair , yay!!! , just in case you missed it.... Big hugs, I am so excited to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your tree.Love all the sweet details you've added to your tree.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  10. What do I think?! I think I love it!!!! Where did you get a little red tree like that?!! I love all the heart things you have on this tree, it is amazing!! I need that tree to put in my window. lol Great job Stephanie! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete