Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Good morning all!

Hi, everyone. It's Tuesday morning and spring break here. Almost 7 and the grandson is still asleep. Hubby is off to play golf so I have a few solitary minutes to myself. I love this time. It's so quiet.

But...it won't last long. lol Pretty soon I'll be hearing, "Can I have my breakfast now?"
Oh well, it's nice while it lasts.

So for today I thought I'd post my banner. It is really simple but I liked the cuts. (which are all Sil cuts, still having guilt about not using my cartridges)

I didn't do a tree this time, couldn't muster up enough energy. Besides St. Patty's Day isn't that big of a deal around here. I think Easter will need a tree.

Anyway take a look:






These little hats are actually cupcake holders but they have a bottom so can be used to hold treats.

So that's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Your banner is fabulous Stephanie! I love how festive and decorative it is. And I love, love those cupcake holders! How great they have a bottom so they can be use a treats containers too. Love them! Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful - I love how you change out your banner for all the different occasions. The treat boxes are so cute! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Banner looks lovely Stephanie! I always like seeing the rosettes and what cute little treat hats... so fun to change the cupcake holders into treat holders! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you are much more festive than me with your St. Patty's decor, Steph! I haven't done a darn thing! Your banner is adorable. Really love the treat cups, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of your wonderful decorations.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete