Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Shock!

I know, you can't believe I'm posting two days in a row. Surprises me, too. But I'm finished with March projects. I just have to post. Now I get to work on Easter.

I love all the colors of Easter. Pastels are just so sweet. Cute bunnies, eggs, chicks.

Ok so on with this post. Today's post is my Advent calendar frame. There are a lot of cute St. Patty's Day cuts. Glad I like green. It's also Mardi Gras time so I have a little Mardi Gras mask in there too.

Take a look:







Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

I'm entering this  at Exploring Cricut and More. The challenge is to use a shamrock. I think this fits.

12 comments:

  1. Wow you are on the ball, give me some of dat mojo!!! lol Love your advent calender frame Stephanie, this is such a great idea!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your die cuts on your advent frame Stephanie! I looks to festive and so fun! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I love love the leprechaun. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling, those are the cutest images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cute Stephanie! I LOVE how you change out your holiday stuff.... Looking forward to seeing the Easter items too! LOVE me some Chocolate bunnies!!!!! LOL :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! I just love all the fun cuts you find to dress up your advent frame!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous idea! I love the combination of cuts displayed like that! Thanks for playing along with us at Exploring Cricut & More!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic advent frame!!! Love all of the cuts you used. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Luck of the Irish' challenge at Exploring Cricut & More!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous and I totally love this idea!!! Thanks for sharing and joining us this week at Exploring Cricut and More!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this advent frame-great images and paper you used! Thanks for joining us this week at Exploring Cricut and More!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and fantastic idea to use Advent calendar for other holidays! Thank you for playing with us at Exploring Cricut and More:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  12. I swear I commented before.
    Must be the computer gremlins or I forgot to push publish. lol.
    I love how your decorated your advent calendar.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete