Saturday, March 29, 2014

Spring one way or another!

Hi, all. It's Saturday afternoon and I forced myself to take a photo so I could write a post. I don't know why this is so hard for me to do. Well, yes I do. I have "tunnel vision". When I start cutting and putting things together I can't seem to stop. Now I'm concentrating on spring and Easter and I just want it all done so I can get it up. (maybe  a little OCD?) lol

Anyway I only took one photo of one project so I could post.

I know it's supposed to be spring but even though the temperature is milder, it's gray and dreary. So I will have lots of paper flowers to brighten up this place.

This project is a file from Jamie Cripps in the Sil store. She has created so many different 3d flowers and I'm in heaven.

For this project I used the 3d hanging flower ball, # 56932. I decided not to hang and just sat it on top of a vase. The butterfly was a free file from Sil.

Take a look:

Well, I intended to join the challenge on the Silhouette America blog but I can't find where to link it up.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

11 comments:

  1. Looks like spring is in full bloom in your home! This is just lovely Stephanie. If spring won't come to you - you go to spring! This is beautiful and I hope you can find the right place to link up. I just stopped by there and it looks like they left it off. Maybe you can leave them a comment? Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heavens this is gorgeous Stephanie!!!!!!! That took a lot of work my friend , those flowers are beautiful and I think they are showcased beautifully!!! Way to go making yourself post, you and I are having the same problem, lol , once I start I can't stop either, I just posted for the first time in 2 weeks today and then went shopping and spent $70.00 just on Easter Decorations for an Easter Party for Michael... Maybe we both have OCD, LOL Have a fantastic evening, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Stephanie this is gorgeous, I'm so happy you stopped to snap the photo! I love the flowers and the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out beautifully. I love how you displayed it in the vase with the other flowers rapping around it. The butterfly finishes it off perfectly.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Our spring has brought us record rainfall. And it already rains a ton here. lol.
    {I just sent an email off to Silhouette to let them know the link up is missing. I used the one they have to claim the prize so they will probably check it tomorrow when they get into work)
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation - love the flowers and adding it to the vase, along with the fabulous butterfly. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your centerpiece is beautiful!! LOVE the spring colors and gorgeous flowers! Fabulous project Stephanie!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, Stephanie! Great idea to use the kissing ball as a vase bouquet! Adds such a festive touch to your home, I'm sure! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Stephanie, this is so beautiful! I love those flowers and I love how bright and springy this ball is! It looks great sitting on the vase and I bet it brings in the sunshine to the grey days. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey just wanted to let you know Silhouette emailed me back and said the linky is up now.
    Hugs,
    D~

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH WOW!!!! That is GORGEOUS!!! SO much work into this project but sooo worth it! I LOVE it Stephanie! :o)

    ReplyDelete