Friday, March 21, 2014

Yay, it's Friday!

Good morning! Are you as glad as I am that it's Friday? We've spent 4 nights this week at the ball park. Gabriel had 2 games and Cade (10 yr. old GS) had 2 games. I think we are all tired. Next week will only be 2 nights at the park, but that means 2 games a night.  I sure wish bleachers were more comfy. lol

All that actually has nothing to do with this post. Just letting you see how exciting my life is. lol

This is an anniversary card for another sister. Hers is next week.

This one uses Spellbinders dies too. I actually have been cutting other things but they aren't ready for showing.

So lets take a look at this card:



I actually signed this one. The last one she got wasn't signed. Do y'all ever do that? I seem to do it pretty often.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful anniversary card with the pretty die cuts.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Have a blessed day, my friend
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful. Love the blue and white color combo. The flowers in the corner are a perfect touch.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely, elegant card! The dies you used are so pretty and I love the soft,sweet colors.
    I remember those days of sitting at the ballpark night after night when my boys were both playing. No grands playing right now, but I have a feeling it's coming in the next year or two! Have a great weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha.... You make me giggle Stephanie! You know the only way to fix the hard seats at the park is by bringing a PILLOW! LOL They sells bleacher cushions... You should get one... this way your bottom won't feel quite as bad! :o) Now... the card.... It's lovely! Very pretty and elegant.... love those fancy dies! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Steph, this card is just beautiful. Oh yes, in my enthusiasm to mail a card, I've forgotten to sign it. However I've been told despite my return address label, they always know it is from me because I am told "Oh Carole, you are the only one I know who sends a 5 layered card". Have a nice day, Steph.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Stephanie, I love this gorgeous card! That SB die is so beautiful. I need me some like this. lol I know the feeling of sitting on the bleachers. lol I started taking my own chair and sitting on the side instead of the bleachers and that is a more comfy spot! I also remember sitting out with hot chocolate and coat/gloves at early baseball games. I will probably be to old to sit out by the time my grands get big enough to do any sports. But you never know. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card - fabulous die cuts! I'm with Brenda, take your own chair, or take a cushion to sit on, anything's better than those bleacher seats! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Stephanie! I love the papers, the colros and how delicate this is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are such gorgeous die cuts! What an elegant anniversary card, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super pretty! I sure do like how easy Spellbinders are and how you can mix and match them.

    ReplyDelete