Tuesday, April 8, 2014

About the update.. and some Easter decor

First - the update:

I read how to uninstall the update and I understand how to do that. But it would uninstall the Designer Edition.  And I could reinstall that.  But when I first bought the DE I had lots of trouble keeping it installed on my machine and working. It took about 3 weeks of working with Sil customer service and redoing everything over and over. The codes wouldn't work. It would open and I would use it then an hour later, it would be gone.

So I'm not about to tempt fate by uninstalling it. I'll just deal with what I have. So far I can open files and cut. Maybe they will get it fixed. I won't be so quick to update next time.

OK, now some Easter.

Today I'm going to show you my tree and bunny community. All the cuts are very simple.  I just loved these 3d bunnies and grass. (as you can tell, I've cut so many sets)






Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, I am in LOVE with those 3D bunnies! And how adorable is your tree? Akkk, I can hardly stand it.....your Easter decorations are just sooo precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all sounds confusing and frustrating Stephanie. I hope it all works out for you my friend. Your Easter decorations are just adorable! I love your tree and I love the grass and bunnies-way to cute!! What a fun and simple way to decorate for the holiday. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those Easter bunnies and your wonderful little display! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Steph, the 3D bunnies are precious. I love the tree as well.
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderfully festive.
    What a great way to add a little spring to your home.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Stephanie.... I was just informed that they fixed the issues and the corrected update will be available tomorrow.... 4/14/2014.... I had the same problems that you had and I went and uninstalled it and now I don't have designer edition... tried to put it back but it wouldn't let me.... who... knows... maybe tomorrows fixes will fix everything.... it better anyway... :o) LOVE the scene in front of the tree... super cute bunnies... so nice and festive.... it's always nice to spruce up our houses with SPRING! :o)

    ReplyDelete