Thursday, April 3, 2014

Box card

Good morning. I actually have a card today.

 This is my first box card. This is a cut from the Sil online store. They really are easy to make. This one is an A2 size. I bought the two bigger sizes. Can't wait to make those.

Gabriel loves baseball, basketball and football so I chose the sports design. They are easy to change the theme if you have a couple of basic card shapes.

Anyway, Gabriel grabbed this one as soon as I was done to put in his room. At 8 I'm just glad he still likes the paper stuff.

Take a look:


I took the time to take photos of all I have made lately. So I will have a post tomorrow, too. (I know, don't faint) lol

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. WOW!!! great box card I am so inspired. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! I still haven't tried one of these fun box cards, but I'm loving yours! I really like the bright, bold colors and all the sports images. This is just perfect for any sports lover. Looks like your Gabriel knows a good thing when he sees it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to try one of these box cards.... I certainly bought them ALL! LOL
    I LOVE how this turned out! So fun Stephanie! And don't worry.... my youngest boy is going to be 11 and he still LOVES the paper stuff I make! Heck even my 21 yr. old does! :o) I think if you start them out young.... they will appreciate it FOREVER!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly amazing Stephanie, you really take on big projects don't you!!! Beautiful job my friend and I keep saying I will try one of these but I have to find the time...have a fab day my crafty friend! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card box is amazing Stephanie! I love the idea of making them masculine like this. A tool one would be great too. Oh my you have my mind actually turning with ideas! lol, lol Hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great box card and love the theme! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it. I bet he will too.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete