Sunday, April 13, 2014

Easter box cards

Good evening! Hope you're all having a beautiful day. It was cloudy here till about 4 then rain. It's also supposed to rain tomorrow.

We went out for lunch, so I did not have to cook. Yay! Went to church Sat. evening so I did not have to get out till noon. I got to make a couple of cards. I don't usually send Easter cards but I have 2 aunts (the only 2 I have left) so I decided to make them one.

The cards are the same because I only intended to make one for my aunt in Florida. Then I decided to make another one for the aunt who lives here, Texas. I think it'll be okay since they live so far apart.

Putting the first one together gave me a fit. I almost didn't make the second one, but it went much smoother.

I used 5 or 6 files from the Sil online store. The card base is the 5 x 7 box card base by Jamie Cripps.(love her files)

Take a look:






Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. Oh my word - I bet those took "awhile" to put together! So many pretty little details to take in! I love the great papers and the beautiful sentiment. And, oh my goodness, all those little goodies inside....how fun! I know this must have been a booger to put together, but they are so worth the effort. I know your aunts will be thrilled and will treasure these beauties. Fabulous work ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, how amazing these are! I can see why the first one gave you fits....I cannot even image how these go together! Your aunts are going to be so thrilled! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Stephanie, these box cards are fabulous! I love that you have covered all the basis in these cool boxes. I love the cross, the bunnies and chicks, grass and eggs-just to cute! Your aunts will adore these cards! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous box Stephanie! I am so glad you're up and running again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your cards in a box.
    They turned out wonderful.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! That is lovely.... Your Aunt's will love them for sure! Looks like a lot of work went into making them... but so worth it in the end... I can't wait to try and make one of these box cards! Soon I hope! :o)

    ReplyDelete