Saturday, April 19, 2014

Last of Easter decor

Happy Saturday! Is everything done for Easter? I have last minute things to finish. Ironing the guys pants etc. Baskets for grandkids are done.

I thought I was finished cutting Easter things...then I saw this cute bunny door hanger file and had to cut it. It's free from My Scrap Chick, very easy.

So this post is the last of my Easter cuts.

bunny door hanger:


egg box:


grass in vase:
 


egg wreath:
 
egg box finds a home:


I wish you all a wonderful, happy and blessed Easter.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. These are all so super cute Stephanie
    Thank you for the inspiration Have a blessed day and a Happy Easter
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh I love that bunny door hanger Stephanie! He is just way to cute. I also love the grass and vase, that is so cool looking and I almost thought it was real. lol I love the egg box wreath, so unique! Well I guess I just love it all. lol Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - you have been a busy lady. What beautiful Easter projects! The door hanger is really cute...and free...even better! The egg box is so pretty and looks perfect in it's new home. And, I love the wreath -great colors and patterns. Happy Easter to you my sweet friend, I hope you enjoy some time with your grands,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow where do you find the time?
    LOVE all your sweet Easter decorations.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Happy Easter, my friend!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DeisgnsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gosh, you have made SO many adorable Easter creations, Steph! I LOVE them! That door hanger has got to be just the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOODNESS!!! Look at ALL those projects... Where to begin... Ok... well... I LOVE THEM ALL! The Bunny is just adorable, the egg box is so perfect to stick a little somethin' somethin' in it for an Easter Surprise.... The grass in the vase is way to cool! Seriously.... you wouldn't even notice it's paper until you get a closer look.... and that wreath.... Oh My.... GORGEOUS! LOVE your crafty Easter Projects! :o)

    ReplyDelete