Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday already?

God morning, all. Are you ready for another Monday? The weekends just go by so fast. Did not cut out one thing this weekend. Wanted to but just couldn't make myself do it. You ever have days like that?

 Oh, before I forget, thank you for all your suggestions about ATG tape.

 I do have a post for you.

Before I made my things for Easter I tried lots of flower files that Jamie Cripps released in the Sil store.

Todays flower is the lilac. I love this one, my favorite so far. The vase is from Sil store also. In case you haven't tried any of Jamie's cut files, she does not leave you hanging trying to put things together. She gives a full tutorial you can click and follow. (How else would I be able to figure these things out?) lol

Take a look:



I just love these. They really make a pretty presence.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, they sure ARE pretty! So intricate and detailed. Really hard to believe these types of things can be made from paper! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie Has AWESOME Files and Tutorials! I LOVE her stuff to Stephanie! :o)
    This is GORGEOUS!!!! I LOVE those flowers.... they look so really! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops... I meant "REAL" Geez... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Stephanie, this is simply gorgeous!! I so love lilacs and how fun to have this beauty gracing the inside of your house! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - Stephanie, this case of flowers is so wonderful. Beautiful lilacs! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are so pretty. And what a great vase, too. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty as well, I love the lavender and purple!!

    ReplyDelete