Saturday, April 12, 2014

More Easter

Happy Saturday, everyone. Hope all of you are having a wonderful day. Today it is beautiful, mid to upper 70s with a breeze. So wish we would have days like this 2 or 3 months from now. lol

I thought I would show a few cuts I made just to add a touch of Easter in my den. All came from the Sil online store. (where else?) Next week I'll post the rest of Easter.

These are real simple but they brighten up dark corners. They make me smile.

 
Lotus candle holder

 
simple egg treat holder

 
3d egg in picket fence basket
 
Thanks so much for stopping by
 
I appreciate the company.
 
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Easter projects Stephanie! That lotus flower is amazing, I love the colors and the tea light. Bet that's pretty at night.The treat holder is so sweet - cute bunny! And, I love the picket fence basket - adorable! You've been a busy lady with all these sweet projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie~ LOVE these. That chocolate bunny looks yummy.
    Your flower candle is so pretty.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Steph all your projects are just gorgeous! I especially love that candle holder! But again, I love anything that is three dimensional. I hope you are doing well my friend and enjoying your Sunday!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Easter Projects Stephanie! I really like that lotus flower... so pretty! :o) Enjoy your amazing weather! We hit up to 70 and then today I got some rain then snow??? It's ok though... We've had a very mild winter... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You seriously have the most fun with your Silhouette of anyone I've ever seen! Love, love, love your sweet little projects!

    ReplyDelete